As we enter into the month of Thanksgiving, we find ourselves reflecting on our amazing customers. We are grateful we can continue to provide a space for kids to exercise and learn new skills, and we are thankful for all of you!
Following are some updates for the November and the upcoming Holiday season.
The gym will be closed for all recreational classes and team practices Thursday 11/23-Friday 11/24. We wish you a joyous and safe time together with your friends and family.
Food Drive & Thankful Thursdays
Through the month of November, we will be collecting dry food goods for Hopelink in Kirkland. For a list of needed and accepted food items, please click here for complete information. We will have bins and signs in the lobby for the collection until Saturday, November 18th.
In addition to the Food Drive, we will have Thankful Thursdays at Indoor Playground. Any customer providing food for the drive will receive free admission to Thursday’s Indoor Playground on 11/9 and 11/16.
Bring a Friend Fridays
Also, throughout November, each time you bring a brand-new friend to Friday’s Indoor Playground, both customers will receive free admission!
Kids Night Out
Join us for a special holiday Kids Night Out on Saturday, December 2nd. Our final KNO for 2023!
· Saturday, December 2nd
· Ages 5-12
· Make-up opportunity available
Winter Break Closure and Camps
We will be closed December 22nd- January 1st for Winter Break. During that time, there are no regularly scheduled rec classes or drop in events. Instead, join us inside for a wondrous adventure at Winter Break Camp!
· December 27, 28 & 29
· 9:00-1:00pm daily
· Ages 5-12
· Make-up opportunity available per day
· Single day registration available in the Parent Portal.
Cold Weather and Inclement Weather Policy
The gym can often be a little colder than usual in the fall and winter. Children are encouraged to dress in layers, by adding leggings and a long-sleeved shirt to their gymnastics or Ninja attire.
As we approach colder weather, we wanted to remind you of our inclement weather policy. We may make the decision to close the gym, or delay our opening, if road conditions dictate. We are also occasionally impacted by power outages driven by very snowy or windy weather.
When we make the decision to close or delay our opening, we will send an email to all impacted customers as quickly as possible. We will also post to our Facebook, Instagram pages and our website. Please note, we are not always able to update or access our voicemail during winter weather.
Your best bet is always to check our social media for the most accurate and timely information.
Holiday Gift Ideas
Are you looking for a few awesome gift ideas? We have you covered!
· Our Advantage clothing store is fully stocked with leotards of all sizes, ready to pick up and wrap today.
· Would you like to provide an opportunity for someone special to try a gymnastics or Ninja class? We offer gift certificates in varied amounts. Contact any one of our office team members for assistance.
· Did you know we offer Monthly Unlimited Indoor Playground? Busy parents would love to know they have somewhere safe and dry for their little ones to play in the winter months, and this would make a great gift! We are now offering a Family Indoor Play Pass for $130/month!