Happy Spring! We have a busy spring and summer filled with new classes and events at the gym. Following is a sneak peek at what’s happening this month. There will be more information to follow.
NEW CLASS / EVENT ADDITIONS
- Indoor Playground returns to our schedule on Wednesdays 12:00-2:00 PM beginning on March 17th.Kids ages 1-5, along with one parent or caregiver, will have the opportunity to enjoy free play in our gym. Reservations are required on a weekly basis.
- Mini T&T returns on Wednesday, March 17th.Mini T&T is an introduction to trampoline and tumbling for 4 and 5-year-old kids. Space is limited and enrollment is available now.
- Teen & Adult Gym is back on Mondays at 7:00 PM.This class is open to teens 15 & older and adults who would like to practice gymnastics and trampoline skills. Reservations are required on a weekly basis.
- We are currently evaluating gymnasts for our pre-team programs.Please contact us if you’d like to receive more information.
- We have limited reservations available for birthday parties or other special event rentals in March and April.Please contact us for more information.
INTRODUCING ADVANTAGE GYMNASTICS PRESCHOOL ACADEMY
We are thrilled to announce a new preschool program opening this fall. 3-5 year-olds are invited to join us for a unique preschool experience where we strive to develop healthy, happy and confident children. Learning through movement and play has proven to be one the best ways to create body and brain connections early in life. The children will be introduced to music, drama, literacy, and math. They will also receive extensive gymnastics instruction. Registration is available now. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER CAMPS
We will be announcing our spring break and summer camp details next week. Stay tuned for registration information.
We will resume limited parental viewing for our recreational classes next week. Viewing in our lobby area will be limited to one person per athlete. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate any siblings or additional adults due to space constraints. We ask that parents use the floor markers or ensure they are at least 6 feet away from anyone else at all times. Please be aware we will not be offering seating at this time. All spectators will be required to undergo a health screening prior to entering the building.
Please note the following specific details.
- Monday – Friday Mornings:
Parents who have kids enrolled in our morning classes Monday-Friday will be able to stay in the lobby to view classes on a space-available basis. If all of the spaces are taken, you will have to return to outside viewing on that day. If class enrollment dictates, we will institute a monthly schedule.
- Monday – Friday Afternoons / Evenings and Saturdays:
Unfortunately, we do not have enough space to offer unlimited viewing for our evening or weekend recreational classes while still allowing enough physical distancing in our lobby. Therefore, each class will be assigned one viewing week per month. You will receive an email that indicates your class viewing schedule next week.
- Team Families:
You will receive a schedule for limited viewing opportunities.
UPDATED TRAVEL POLICY
If your child travels by plane, or to a location experiencing a higher incident of COVID-19 cases, they should stay home from the gym for at least 7 days after their return. They must also have a negative COVID test within 72 hours prior to their first day back to the gym.