Advantage COVID-19 policies
The safety of our athletes, staff members and the community at large is our primary concern in all decisions we make. Advantage has adapted to frequently changing guidelines throughout the pandemic, and we will continue to do so going forward.
By opting to participate in our program during this time, you acknowledge that there is a risk you may be exposed to Coronavirus or other contagious illnesses in our facility. You further agree to do your part to help us minimize such risk to others by following the procedures outlined below.
- Masking is optional for all customers at this time, unless required based on current CDC guidelines.
- Please keep your student and any impacted family members home from gym if they are experiencing any signs of illness, regardless of the suspected cause.
- Please follow current CDC guidelines for any COVID exposure or confirmed illness. Additionally, we continue to request the following if someone in your family contracts COVID:
- Please notify us if someone may have been in our facility within 48 hours of testing positive.
- If you wish to follow the shortened CDC isolation policy, please also ensure your child tests negative prior to returning to gym. If testing is not an option, or the result remains positive, they may return to the gym after 10 days.
- Please follow current CDC masking requirements when returning to the facility after illness or exposure.